On Sat, 2012-04-14 at 05:51 +0200, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote: > Hi Kip ... > I had a similar problem with a bibliography. Supervisor of thesis wants > to have a bibliography in a specific format (sorted AMS like) in which > it can not produce the ConTeXt. Hey Jaroslav. No surprise =( > Maybe this is just because I am a bit stupid and I could not correct the > bibliography in ConTeXt and run something similar to what I wanted none > of the conference met, so no one could help me. I finally after many > hours of experiments on all bibliography resigned and I made myself a > simple tool for typesetting bibliographies. But it is only a virtue of > necessity and bibliography entries I we entered all on the line (ie, > exactly how it should look in the list of bibliography), ie. I do that > without specifying a style author = someone, title = foo, etc. I'm very close to doing something similar. I wish the wiki had been more clear that ConTeXt's bibliography module is not really ready for professional use. > That is > to say that if you do not need to have the bibliography in the format in > which we would expect from BibTeX, so I suggest to do it my way (I mean > the format of bibliographic entries in text, sorting items, etc..) All > of this can be done in Lua. In printed form, nobody will know that this > is actually done "manually" without "BibTeX" ... > Originally I thought that I can not do, but eventually everything turned > out well. It is true that the bibliographic citations in the work is not > so much (about a hundred). Thanks for your feedback Jaroslav. I'm sure you'll have a suggestion or two after you see the mess I am having to deal with in the book I am working on. =) -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com