On Sun, 2012-04-15 at 18:00 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > keep in mind that acrobat has monitor profiles, simulates paper and > has different rendering code when transparencies are used I've crawled all over Adobe's proprietary Reader's settings and I can't find anything for adjusting monitor profiles. This is very disappointing because many of the readers of my book will probably be using that shitty renderer. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com