On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 10:54 +0200, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > Hi Kip, > > the attached screenshot is from Acrobat Pro 10.1.3 on OSX 10.7. > Looks good to me. I guess your color management setup is wrong. > > Greetlings, Hraban Hey Hrabab. Your looks much better than AR's, but it still doesn't look the same as on my end. It looks much brighter. I wonder if there is some additional information renderer's need, such as a value for gamma correction or a colour profile that I need to stuff in my environment file to make it work? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com