On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 09:38 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > At some point it can become an option (or semi automatic) but the > problem is that we don't know in advance if we operate in rgb or cmyk. I > can imagine that when we have enabled cmyk and disabled rgb or reverse, > it can be added automatically but even then users must make sure that > all images are in the right colorspace as well. And what with spotcolors? Thanks Hans. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com