On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 14:42 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > as a prelude, the next beta will have > > \setupcolors[pagecolormodel=rgb] % gray rgb cmyk auto none > > and issue a warning when no model is set when using transparencies Thanks Hans. I'll add that to my environment. When using the aforementioned beta, I take it I can remove the inline lua? \startluacode backends = backends or { } backends.codeinjections = backends.codeinjections or { } function backends.codeinjections.rgbtransparencygroup() local d = lpdf.dictionary { S = lpdf.constant("Transparency"), CS = lpdf.constant("DeviceRGB"), I = true } lpdf.registerpagefinalizer(function() lpdf.addtopageattributes("Group",d) end) end backends.codeinjections.rgbtransparencygroup() \stopluacode -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com