On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 22:54 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > I guess \placepublications[width=] gives you control over the width of the digits but I cant say for sure without a example. > > Wolfgang Hey Wolfgang. The problem was there actually wasn't one afterall. What was happening only occurred when I compiled just the References appendix of my book, but it all came out fine when I compiled the whole book. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com