On Sat, 2012-07-07 at 06:16 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > Do you have more than one installation of the context suite on your system > and you’re making the changes in the wrong tree (you can see the path > for the used files on the command line when you generate the format). I have as far as I know only one installation and that is the ConTeXt debs from Adam's PPA. $ context --version resolvers | resolving | loading configuration file 'selfautodir:/share/texmf/web2c/contextcnf.lua' resolvers | resolving | loading configuration file '/usr/share/texmf/web2c/contextcnf.lua' mtx-context | ConTeXt Process Management 0.60 mtx-context | mtx-context | main context file: /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/context.mkiv mtx-context | current version: 2012.07.04 23:48 -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com