On Sat, 2012-07-07 at 06:16 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > Do you have more than one installation of the context suite on your system > and you’re making the changes in the wrong tree (you can see the path > for the used files on the command line when you generate the format). Hey Wolfgang. I just upgraded my ConTeXt off of Adam's PPA to version 2012.07.06 22:37. This time I got a different error when I tried to build the book: ! Extra \fi. \page_otr_triggered_output_routine ...routine \fi ...ut \page_otr_triggered_output_routine \relax \the \everyafterout... l.42 E ? You want to edit file Game_World/Navigation.tex at line 42 This is the file in question: Doesn't look like there's anything (at all) of interest on said line. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com