On Fri, 2012-07-13 at 09:16 +0200, Alan BRASLAU wrote: > The subject of this ongoing string is not very informative > and indeed slightly unpleasant considering the efforts that > many contributors make towards the development of ConTeXt. > > The present message is not intended to start any sort of debate; > it only represents a reaction to a latent feeling that I have > for some time now... > > Alan Hey Alan. I'm not sure what you mean. If you thought my post came off poorly, I think you misunderstood. I wasn't criticizing anyone. I was just pointing out that a recent nightly was broken. That happens all the time - including with my own projects. It isn't personal. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com