On Fri, 2012-07-13 at 09:42 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > feel free to do the testing .. (there is an achive with test files but i > have no time to run/check it each time) I do test. I test every nightly that I can. My book is useful for that because it draws on a lot of frequently fragile features. > concerning 'broken' ... that's what you have with betas ... most recent > changes concern reshuffling code, better namespace protection, cleanup > and speedup, etc, all part of the mkii -> mkiv move Ah I see. > the problem reported by you (as wolfgang already pointed out) relates to > the fact that (from now on) such commands have to be defined > unexpandable (due to a different way of checking them) .. also, some of > these 'command' options will be (or are already) replaced by setups Sorry, I'm a little lost. Are you referring to within the ConTeXt source or do you mean that users need to modify their typesetting commands they are using for their documents? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com