Hey list, I am trying to typeset the Verhulst equation which contains a Euler constant which I cannot get to display correctly: \placeformula[formula:Verhulst equation] \startformula \math{P(t) = \frac{K P_0 \Eulerconst^{rt}} {K + P_0(\Eulerconst^{r t} - 1)}} \stopformula The location for the \Eulerconst just shows up blank with nothing there, so I am assuming this is the wrong command. I am using ConTeXt 2012.11.16 under Ubuntu Precise. In addition, the following formula does not typeset correctly. There is no arrow linking 't' to infinity symbol: \placeformula[formula:Limit of Verhulst equation] \startformula \math{\lim_{t\to\infty} P(t) = K.\,} \stopformula PS Please cc me, as I am not on the list currently. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com