On Sun, 2012-11-25 at 10:37 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > You need a font which has the symbol, e.g. Cambria or Lucida OT. Hey Wolfgang. Thanks for pointing that out. I had suspected as much, which leads me to my next question: What is the setup for selecting a new font, but just for math? > > In addition, the following formula does not typeset correctly. There is > > no arrow linking 't' to infinity symbol: > > > > \placeformula[formula:Limit of Verhulst equation] > > \startformula > > \math{\lim_{t\to\infty} P(t) = K.\,} > > \stopformula > > Works for me (Version 2012.11.23). It's probably the font I am using. > BTW: Why do you use \math inside of \startformula because it’s the command for inline math in normal text? I haven't any explanation. I just thought that that was how you were suppose to do it from reading the manuals. How should it be? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com