On Tue, 2013-05-07 at 10:57 +0200, luigi scarso wrote: > tr is a unix command that translate or delete characters: for some > reason > is executed > from his tex source. > A similar effect can be done with > \starttext > \ctxlua{os.execute('tr --')} > \stoptext Hey Luigi. Yes, I managed to solve this problem with an additional space between the tr command and its parameter as a macro in my environment file. Thanks a lot for your help. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com