On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 09:13 +0100, Otared Kavian wrote: > Very nice book! Thanks for sharing. Hey Otared, My pleasure and nice to finally contribute something back after all the years of taking information from this list. > I would like just to point out that contrary to what is said on page > 40, Pierre Verhulst was not a French mathematician but rather a Belgian > mathematician who proposed a model of differential equations to > describe population and resource dynamics , please see: Thanks for pointing that out. I don't know how I made that error, but it is now fixed and uploaded. Take care, -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com