On Aug 1, 2012, at 2:39 AM, Otared Kavian wrote: ... However adding the line %!TEX TS-program = ConTeXt-CLD at the top of the file results in an error message saying: > tex > error on line 72 in file /context-minimal/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv: LuaTeX error (here context-minimal is the directory where I have the latest version of the standalone ConTeXt)....... On 1 août 2012, at 00:41, "Rogers, Michael K" > wrote: ... If you like, add these three lines to the beginning of your .tex file to force TeXShop to use ConTeXt-CLD: ------------CUT HERE-------------- --[[ %!TEX TS-program = ConTeXt-CLD ]]-- ------------CUT HERE-------------- You need all three lines. The TeX comment has to be enclosed in a Lua comment. The double hyphen after the "]]" is optional, I think, but I've seen it done that way. (As a neophyte, I imitate.) @Hans, the problem with TeXShop is that it seems to refuse to process files whose names do not end in .tex, AFAIK. (The typeset button is disabled.) So a straightforward solution seems impossible. You can always type "context file.cld" in a terminal window. Also enclosing the code written by Peter between \startluacode …. \stopluacode in a TEX file does not allow to to typeset the file Good to know. ________________________________ This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the original message (including attachments).