* 'excursion' and MkIV/LuaTeX
@ 2014-06-28 12:05 Gour
From: Gour @ 2014-06-28 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Is 'excursion' manual still mostly relevant for using ConTeXt MkIV &
LuaTeX?

Any plan to publish some new physical ConTeXt-related book soon?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And
whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.

* Re: 'excursion' and MkIV/LuaTeX
@ 2014-06-29  9:09 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-06-29  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 6/28/2014 2:05 PM, Gour wrote:
> Is 'excursion' manual still mostly relevant for using ConTeXt MkIV &
> LuaTeX?
>
> Any plan to publish some new physical ConTeXt-related book soon?

my collegue is working on that

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2014-06-29 14:08   ` Gour
From: Gour @ 2014-06-29 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> writes:

> my collegue is working on that

Any info about ETA and the content which will be covered?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation
and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system.

* Re: 'excursion' and MkIV/LuaTeX
@ 2014-06-29 23:57   ` Kip Warner
From: Kip Warner @ 2014-06-29 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)