Within the enumeration environment I want the first paragraph not to be indented, whereas the second and following paragraphs should start with an indent. The example below works fine in mkii, but I would like to use mkiv in which the first line is also indented. Sytse ------ \defineenumeration[example][text=Example,indenting={yes,medium,next}] \starttext contextversion: 2013.05.28 00:36 command: context proef.tex \startexample This first line is indented, but shouldn't. Runs ok under mkii. This second line should be indented and is ok under both mkii and mkiv. \stopexample \stoptext ------