Hey list, I'd like to write a short scientific paper describing an algorithm I discovered in the realm of computational geometry a few years ago before I forget it entirely. I've been meaning to do this for some time, but haven't had a chance. I'd like to use ConTeXt. Does anyone have a sample source I could take a look at as a starting point? I will need to typeset some figures, pseudo code, references, etc. and this all takes much less time when someone much more clever than I, like Wolfgang or Hans already has a similar environment file and such setup. Respectfully, -- Kip Warner -- Senior Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com