* Display breaks
@ 1999-09-01 22:23 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 1999-09-01 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

What is the best way, in ConTeXT, to break displayed mathematics across
pages, as in

\placeformula[eq]
\startformula
\eqalign{
several lines here
}
\stopformula

* Re: Display breaks
@ 1999-09-02  8:36 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-09-02  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

David Arnold wrote:

> What is the best way, in ConTeXT, to break displayed mathematics across
> pages, as in
>
> \placeformula[eq]
> \startformula
> \eqalign{
> several lines here
> }
> \stopformula

I would like to use the new ams macros from m downes, but it's up to
taco to tell me what functionality is needed. He's the math guru among
us.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Display breaks
@ 1999-09-07 11:44 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 1999-09-07 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: darnold

    Hans> David Arnold wrote:
    >> What is the best way, in ConTeXT, to break displayed
    >> mathematics across pages, as in
    >>
    >> \placeformula[eq] \startformula \eqalign{ several lines here }
    >> \stopformula

    Hans> I would like to use the new ams macros from m downes, but
    Hans> it's up to taco to tell me what functionality is
    Hans> needed. He's the math guru among us.

Sorry, this will have to wait for a little while. I am now trying to
sort out the bibtex interface, and the math formula stuff will follow
right after that is done.

Greetings, Taco