* Off-Topic: MAPS
@ 1999-10-28 19:25 Wolfgang Huber
From: Wolfgang Huber @ 1999-10-28 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

In one of the previous posts MAPS was mentioned.
As I surfed to the ntg-website I tried to download some of them, but I got
en error, that the pdfs are not available.
Is that purpose (just for NTG-members), or is it just an error?

BTW, what's the membership-fee for the NTG? :-)

bye

Wolfgang

PS: If the german users could turn off those AW:AW:AW:AW - cascades I
would be very grateful as subject lines should fit on a "normal" text
screen (my opinion:-)