* Bibliography module update
@ 1999-12-15 13:53 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 1999-12-15 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have just uploaded a new zip file:

  http://www.cybercomm.nl/~bittext/temp/m-bib.zip

This contains an update of the (still beta) bibliography module. There
are no changes to the module itself yet (only bug fixes) but the
documentation has been extended quite a lot. Hopefully, usage should
be clearer now. As before, please let me know if you encounter
problems or if you have specific requests for the module that are not
incorporated yet.

The macros are still strictly paper-based, interactivity will have to
wait until Hans is back from Brno and has time to insert the necessary
code.

Greetings, Taco

--
Taco Hoekwater                                 taco.hoekwater@wkap.nl
Kluwer Academic Publishers                            -- Pre Press --

* math module
@ 1999-12-24 13:19 ` Erik Frambach
From: Erik Frambach @ 1999-12-24 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maybe I missed something, but when I try to use Taco's math module
(downloaded today), using ConTeXt ver: 1999.10.24 fmt: 1999.12.24 int:
english mes: english, I get an error message saying that \saveprimitive
is an undefined control sequence. The file is like this:

\usemodule[math]
\starttext
blabla
\stoptext

What's wrong here?

Erik Frambach

* Re: math module
@ 1999-12-24 14:11   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 1999-12-24 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

You just need the very latest context. Some macros were
added to the core precisely for the math module.

Greetings, Taco

--

@ 1999-12-24 14:29   ` Erik Frambach
From: Erik Frambach @ 1999-12-24 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

> You just need the very latest context. Some macros were
> added to the core precisely for the math module.

Ah, you mean the *beta* version. It compiles now with
ConTeXt ver: 1999.12.21. We are really up to date now.
Thanks!

Erik