* Re: Sabon versus Times
@ 1999-12-13  6:44 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 1999-12-13  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

> Who knows the answer. I know that the fonts properly work with both OT1
> and T1 encoding in LaTeX. How to work with them in ConTeXt? Thanks in
> advance.

BTW I like the Sabon very much too,  the designer of Sabon is the great
Typographer Jan Tschichold.

I made the TFM, VF... files myself with fontinst. I can give you my
font-bsb.tex,
tfm´s, vf´s and map-file if you want. They work very fine with context.

Lutz

* Re: Sabon versus Times
@ 1999-12-21 10:22 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-12-21 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 07:44 AM 12/13/99 +0100, Haseloff, Lutz wrote:

>I made the TFM, VF... files myself with fontinst. I can give you my
>font-bsb.tex,
>tfm´s, vf´s and map-file if you want. They work very fine with context.

I think it's time to sort out these issues. We still have the pending font
names problem and I expect more font setups. Taco, what is the status of
the font names (the predefined name mappings)?

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Sabon versus Times
@ 1999-12-23  8:37   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 1999-12-23  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Haseloff, Lutz, ntg-context

 HH> At 07:44 AM 12/13/99 +0100, Haseloff, Lutz wrote:
 >> I made the TFM, VF... files myself with fontinst. I can give you
 >> my font-bsb.tex, tfm´s, vf´s and map-file if you want. They
 >> work very fine with context.

 HH> I think it's time to sort out these issues. We still have the
 HH> pending font names problem and I expect more font setups. Taco,
 HH> what is the status of the font names (the predefined name
 HH> mappings)?

Currently slightly frozen due to lack of time on my part. Sorry,
it 'll be januari first before I get around to that.

greetings, Taco

--
Taco Hoekwater   taco.hoekwater@wkap.nl

* Sabon versus Times