I need to display one article within my book that is in double space, like what is a basic requirement in US colleges for turning in papers. Basically, I need readers to have lots of space above the text to be able to write some notes above every line. This is a line of text. % <-- here is the space between lines % <-- this space here is as tall as a line of text. % <-- here is the next space between lines This is the next visible line of text. The closest I can get is the "big" setting in `\setupinterlinespace`, but it isn't big enough. I've also tried manual measurements in cm, but I have no idea which setting is typographically good. \setupinterlinespace[on, big]     \startlinenumbering         \input article     \stoplinenumbering \setupinterlinespace[off] How can I achieve double space text in ConTeXt? --Joel