* Default dutch96.pat
@ 2000-02-09 17:57 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2000-02-09 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hai All,

Anybody using the new dutch96.pat file with Context?

Change cont-usr.tex:

	\definefilesynonym [lang-nl.pat]  [dutch96.pat]

I've used it for sometime and I would like to see this to be the default.
Any objections? Hans?

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* Re: Default dutch96.pat
@ 2000-02-15 14:24 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2000-02-15 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

    Berend> Hai All, Anybody using the new dutch96.pat file with
    Berend> Context?

Been using it since it was beta. But this needs some coordination with
Thomas and Fabrice to make sure the patters are in the distrib under
the right name (I think these names were fixed/standardized in the
latest tetex/fptex beta's).

Taco