Hi, I recently updated my Context (lmtx). Unfortunately, I'm not aware of the previous version anymore. The current one is 2023.06.04 18:58. After the update one of my documents broke at floatcombinations. The relevant code is this one: ``` \useMPlibrary[dum] \setupcombinations[alternative=text] \definefloat[subfigure][local=yes] \setupcaption[subfigure][numberconversion=a, prefix=no, headseparator={)}] \setuplabeltext[subfigure=] \appendvalue{stopplacefigure}{\resetcounter[subfigure]} \starttext test sdlkf jlsdjf lksjdf \startplacefigure[title=Test] \startfloatcombination[nx=3] \startplacesubfigure[title=Test] \externalfigure[dummy][width=0.3\textwidth] \stopplacesubfigure \startplacesubfigure[title=Test] \externalfigure[dummy][width=0.3\textwidth] \stopplacesubfigure \startplacesubfigure[title=Test] \externalfigure[dummy][width=0.3\textwidth] \stopplacesubfigure \stopfloatcombination \stopplacefigure lskdjf lskjfd lksjdfljsdkjf \stoptext ``` In this minimal example everything works. However, in my real document the subfigures have enormous space between them so just two pictures are visible (see the attached png). Do you have a clue, why this happens? Otherwise, I would take the preamble of the real document and try to lower it down to have a reproducible example (but that takes a lot of time, so I wanted to ask beforehand). Best, Gerion