Hello, I have several natural tables with the split=repeat option set. Those tables are directly after a subsubsubject. Every now and then it happens, that the heading stays on the previous page (as last line) and the table slips to the next page. Without split=repeat it correctly takes the header to the next page too. Can I consider this a bug or am I doing something wrong? The attached example demonstrates this problem. Testet with ConTeXt ver: 2012.01.02 21:59 MKIV fmt: 2012.1.24 int: english/english and 201200310 13:15 MKIV -- Best Regards, Andreas