On Dec 19, 2008, at 10:45 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Alan Bowen wrote: >> Hi, Mojca, >> The key line in my preamble is >> \usemodule[ancientgreek] >> [font=Alkaios,scale=1,altfont=GreekOxoniensis,altscale=0.9] >> I get the same error message no matter what Greek font I call for >> (e.g. >> GreekKerkis, GreekOxoniensis, etc). >> I would check the docs but there are none with the module itself >> and the >> link to the online docs is broken. >> I have also checked t-greek-2008.08.11 and can confirm that there >> is no >> alkagr.enc file in this module. >> So, how does one fix this? Sorry, was away from my computer for this afternoon. I just looked, and it seems that agralk.enc is not included in the zip. There's a typo in the tpm file from which the zip is generated, my bad. Alan, do I understand you correctly: you're getting errors no matter what font you use? Or just with Alkaios? >> > > 1.) wait for Thomas to answer > > 2.) this file seems a bit weird to me anyway: > http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-greek/fonts/map/pdftex/context/tasgreek.map > but some older mirrors still contain this file: > http://sunsite.bilkent.edu.tr/pub/tex/ctan/macros/context/contrib/t-greek/fonts/enc/dvips/greek/agralk.enc Mojca, I'm a bit slow tonight: what's weird about these files? Anyway, I'll try to publish a new version in the next days, and I attach the necessary files. Sorry for the inconvenience Thomas