Am 03.03.2011 um 16:00 schrieb S Barmeier: > With the current solution, I still have the problem that the numbers of > \starttheorem and \startproclaim{Theorem} are on the (resp.) left and > right side of the text/title and I don't know how to change that. The order of the elements os fixed: > I still find \starttheorem[text={Special Theorem}] (and that is called > key-val-input?) the more intuitive, though. Maybe it would be worth > considering to enable such inputs - it seems many other \start... > \stop... environments allow such key-val-inputs. It’s a old command and the syntax has changed when Hans rewrote the command for MkIV. > The annotation module looks good from afar, I just can't find it on > contextgarden nor on tlcontrib... It’s part of the minimals but you have to install the third party modules. You can find it also at the modules section [1] of the wiki and a more recent version on bitbucket [2]. There is documentation in the source but it isn’t finished and a pdf is missing but i put a draft online [3]. [2] https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/annotation [1] http://modules.contextgarden.net/annotation [3] http://d.pr/7FhB Wolfgang