* How to produce PDF links with custom action?
@ 2004-02-04 16:13 Stefan Wachter
From: Stefan Wachter @ 2004-02-04 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all!

Does ConTeXt allow to create links with custom actions? I have a working LaTeX /
PDF-TeX solution which I am not able to port to ConTeXt. The following PDF-TeX
code contained in a LaTeX file produces the desired PDF-Code.

\\pdfstartlink attr{/Border [ 0 0 0 ]} user{/Subtype/Link/A << /S /AVDP_Action
/AVDP_Param (../../nach-dateipfad.pdf 1)>>}
here is a link
\\pdfendlink

Yet, if I include the same lines of code in a ConTeXt file then no link is
generated.

Thanks for you attention,
Stefan

* Re: How to produce PDF links with custom action?
@ 2004-02-05 17:39 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-02-05 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Stefan Wachter

At 17:13 04/02/2004, you wrote:
>Hi all!
>
>Does ConTeXt allow to create links with custom actions? I have a working
>LaTeX /
>PDF-TeX solution which I am not able to port to ConTeXt. The following PDF-TeX
>code contained in a LaTeX file produces the desired PDF-Code.
>
>\\pdfstartlink attr{/Border [ 0 0 0 ]} user{/Subtype/Link/A << /S /AVDP_Action
>/AVDP_Param (../../nach-dateipfad.pdf 1)>>}
>here is a link
>\\pdfendlink
>
>Yet, if I include the same lines of code in a ConTeXt file then no link is
>generated.

In context we do things a bit different:

You can put this in some local file, the style or in a preamble:

   \unprotected \setglobalsystemreference\rt!exec{AVDP}{AVDP}

   \def\PDFexecuteAVDP{/AVDP_Action /AVDP_Param (\argumentA)}

After that, you can do things like:

   \setupinteraction[state=start]

   \starttext

     \goto{test}[AVDP{../../nach-dateipfad.pdf 1}]

   \stoptext

So, a bit more abstract interface with the advantage of more functionality,
as in:

     \goto{test}[nextpage,AVDP{../../nach-dateipfad.pdf 1}]

Hans

* Re: How to produce PDF links with custom action?
@ 2004-02-06  7:44   ` Stefan Wachter
From: Stefan Wachter @ 2004-02-06  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Thanks for your quick response.