Dear list, I'm sure you aware of the very useful "texdoc" command line utility in TeX live which brings up the PDF documentation for packages.  ConTeXt standalone also comes with documentation in     /opt/context/tex/texmf-context/doc/context However, I find it tedious to always search for the correct subfolder to get to the document I need.  It would be great if there was something like     mtxrun --script doc metafun which would open the MetaFun manual.  Similarly "mtxrun --script doc gnuplot" would open the manual of the gnuplot module, etc. See attached for my shitty prototype. Cheers, Henri