* marginblock placement
@ 2006-01-19 16:41 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-01-19 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Encountered some annoying behaviour in placing sidenotes in the
margin with \startmarginblock

(1) In a previous email I said I could get the notes in the right
margin only. That was incorrect.
\setupmarginblocks governs the placement and of course the last call
gets precedence when several are placed on one page.
I would like to be able to place the notes individually to the left
or to the right, but startmarginblock has no [location=left/right]
parameter].
It should in principle not be a problem to place floating notes left
and right into the margin independently?

(2) In doublesided layout startmarginblock places the notes on the
right side neatly centered in the margin.
But on the left it does not, there they are pressed against the left
edge of the page.
In both the doublesided as in the singlesided setup i gave
\setuplayout[margin=30mm].

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-01-19 16:41 UTC | newest]