* 30,000 Exclusive Images of Asia
@ 2001-03-02 20:57 Farah Cowan
From: Farah Cowan @ 2001-03-02 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Creative Directors / Designers / Marketers,

Here's how you can have access to more than 30,000 exclusive images of Asia in 4 easy steps:

Step One: Go to www.FotoAsia.com
Step Two: Browse or search for images by keywords
Step Three: Pay through credit cards via secure transactions
Step Four: Download the image/s

....and voila! you are done.

If you are targeting the Asian market, we can offer you royalty-free Asian images for your creative and publishing needs at competitive prices, from as low as US$30.00.

Need a catalog? Just go to www.FotoAsia.com and download our FREE e-Catalogs and browse at your own convenience.

Can't find an image you need? Send us an e-mail sales@FotoAsia.com and we will be glad to do a FREE search for you!

Thank you.

Ms Farah Cowan
Chief Marketing Officer
FotoAsia Pte Ltd
Tel: 65-398-1373
Fax: 65-398-1393
www.FotoAsia.com
sales@FotoAsia.com

FotoAsia - T h e h e a r t a n d S o u l o f A s i a

Removal
This is a targeted email list.  If you have received this email by mistake, please accept our sincere apologies. Reply to this email info@FotoAsia.com with "REMOVE" in subject heading and you will not receive any further mailings from us. Thank you.

* Re: 30,000 Exclusive Images of Asia
@ 2001-03-03 13:45 ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-03-03 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

FC> Dear Creative Directors / Designers / Marketers,

I hope this mailing list will not need to be moderated ...