Hi all, Often I want to include a sentence/paragraph in the middle of a long multipart formula. With the old \startalign/\stopalign formulas, I could use \intertext{...} to do this, but this doesn't work with the new \alignhere/\breakhere formulas. I've managed to find a "solution" for this, although I'd prefer something a bit less hacky. Any ideas? Also, is there a way to highlight an equation across an \alignhere? Once again, I've found a "solution", but like before, it's pretty hacky. Example files are attached. Thanks, -- Max