* Amazing!
@ 2003-08-09  1:21 darnold
From: darnold @ 2003-08-09  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

By inserting this line in s-mag-01.tex:

\usetypescript[adobekb][\defaultencoding]

Then using the Miktex package manager to install the pxfonts and txfonts,
I can now compile this:

\usemodule[mag-01]

\starttext

\input knuth

\stoptext

This is without any use of texfont.pl. Indeed, I've cleaned out my
/localtexmf/fonts directories of all former experiments using texfont.

Absolutely amazing.

I've still a long way to go with fonts, but I am much improved.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-08-09  1:21 UTC | newest]