* Emacs color definitions for ConTeXt
@ 2003-03-17 12:55 Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2003-03-17 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks to Hans and Giuseppe for your fast reply.

For all emacs users I included a file, which contains the context color
definitions of rgb.txt. Select the menu Edit->Text Properties->Display Colors
and take a look. You may find it useful.

    Peter

[-- Attachment #2: colo-emacs.zip --]
[-- Type: application/x-zip-compressed, Size: 5498 bytes --]

* Re: Emacs color definitions for ConTeXt
@ 2003-03-17 20:05 ` Simon Pepping
From: Simon Pepping @ 2003-03-17 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 01:55:54PM +0100, Peter Rolf wrote:
> For all emacs users I included a file, which contains the context color
> definitions of rgb.txt. Select the menu Edit->Text Properties->Display Colors
> and take a look. You may find it useful.

Actually these are the color names of the X window system.  It is nice
to have them in context too.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
email: spepping@scaprea.hobby.nl

* Re: Emacs color definitions for ConTeXt
@ 2003-03-18  7:58   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-03-18  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 09:05 PM 3/17/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 01:55:54PM +0100, Peter Rolf wrote:
> > For all emacs users I included a file, which contains the context color
> > definitions of rgb.txt. Select the menu Edit->Text Properties->Display
> Colors
> > and take a look. You may find it useful.
>
>Actually these are the color names of the X window system.  It is nice
>to have them in context too.

Actually they are defined,

\starttext

\setupcolors[state=start]

% \setupcolor[xwi] % loads a color range

\showcolor[xwi]

\stoptext

but ... i found out that i never added the colo-xwi file to the
distribution, so here it is. I also adapted colo-run to show a specific set
of colors.

Hans

[-- Attachment #2: simon.zip --]
[-- Type: application/zip, Size: 3547 bytes --]

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Emacs color definitions for ConTeXt
@ 2003-03-20 11:31 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-03-20 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 01:55 PM 3/17/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Thanks to Hans and Giuseppe for your fast reply.
>
>For all emacs users I included a file, which contains the context color
>definitions of rgb.txt. Select the menu Edit->Text Properties->Display Colors
>and take a look. You may find it useful.

after a bit of editing i added it to the distrubution as

   colo-ema

so, \showcolor[ema] will bring up this nice (huge) list

Hans

@ 2003-03-20 12:33   ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2003-03-20 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

> At 01:55 PM 3/17/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>
>> Thanks to Hans and Giuseppe for your fast reply.
>>
>> For all emacs users I included a file, which contains the context color
>> definitions of rgb.txt. Select the menu Edit->Text
>> Properties->Display Colors
>> and take a look. You may find it useful.
>

> after a bit of editing i added it to the distrubution as
>
>   colo-ema
>
> so, \showcolor[ema] will bring up this nice (huge) list

It's an unexpected pleasure (and honor) for me to hear that. Feel free
to edit it as you like.
Looking forward it,

    Peter