From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky <yatskovsky@gmail.com>
To: Oliver Buerschaper <oliver.buerschaper@mpq.mpg.de>
Cc: "ntg-context-request@ntg.nl" <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Subject: Re: No way to use XeTeX
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:10:06 +0300	[thread overview]

Hello Oliver,

Thank you very much. You encouraged me to do some more tests and finally I discovered something useful.

The cow.pdf  from context examples runs smoothly.

My .pdf was saved in Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro and this turns out the main cause. Saving with older versions compatibility and adjusting other settings don't help also. Anything created in this Acrobat fails in XeTeX.

And good news: pdf created in Inkscape seems to be valid input for XeTeX!

--
Best regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky