* Floating Figure in framed-environment
@ 2022-10-19  9:31 Oliver Sieber via ntg-context
From: Oliver Sieber via ntg-context @ 2022-10-19  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Oliver Sieber

Dear ConTeXt Users

I am relatively new to context and I am suffering with a problem with the framed environment.

I want to use a framed textbox for Definitions in my script. I also want to use floating figures.  But this does not work and I haven’t found out why. Maybe I totally use it the wrong way. I would appreciate if someone could help me or has a tipp.

Here is an example code, where the figure does not behave as expected, i.e. the figure is behind the text:

\starttext
\framed[corner=round, rulethickness=2pt, width=\textwidth, align=flushleft, offset=1em,background=color,framecolor=black]
{{\bf Definition: Hello World} \blank[medium]

\placefigure[right, none]{This is an example of a logo.}{\externalfigure[dummy]}

Carrot cake tiramisu lollipop dragée lollipop marshmallow carrot cake sweet pastry. Tiramisu danish jelly tootsie roll tart gummi bears. Carrot cake chupa chups cake wafer lemon drops lemon drops tiramisu. Chocolate lemon drops sugar plum cheesecake jelly beans sugar plum. Tootsie roll cupcake jujubes pie chocolate bar bear claw chupa chups shortbread. Candy candy canes jelly-o jelly beans sugar plum muffin danish donut. Bonbon lemon drops powder jujubes marshmallow biscuit halvah. Powder carrot cake caramels chocolate cake carrot cake jelly-o. Topping danish tootsie roll gummi bears oat cake jujubes. Sweet candy canes cotton candy pie topping. Jelly-o carrot cake ice cream lemon drops macaroon gummies lemon drops tiramisu chocolate cake. Cupcake sugar plum shortbread gummi bears tootsie roll. Chocolate cake sugar plum macaroon candy canes chocolate bar donut cake icing tootsie roll.
}
\stoptext

Best regards
Oli