From: Jeong Dalyoung <haksan@me.com>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: About Chapter head definition and FunnyFrame
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 12:34:43 +0900	[thread overview]

Dear all,

I have two questions.

1. I defined \Myheader and use it to shape the chapter head as following:

\def\Myheader#1#2{%
\framedtext
[width=\overlaywidth,
height=9\bodyfontsize,
background=color,
backgroundcolor=lightgray,
offset=2pt,
strut=no,
frame=off,
align={middle, middle}]
{
{\tfb 제 #1 장}
\blank[big]
{\sans #2} }}

\startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
\setupheadertexts[][{\tfx COUNTING}]
\setuppagenumber[number=1]
\setuppagenumbering[alternative={singlesided,doublesided},location={footer,right}]
\setuphead[chapter][command=\Myheader,before={\dontleavehmode\blank[2*big]},after={\blank[5*big]}, page=right]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

….

\chapter{The Addition Principle \crlf {\tfx Sum Rule}}

….

But it produces an error which  is

…
! Argument of \Myheader has an extra }.

system       > tex > error on line 94 in file SumRule.tex
…

What is wrong in this code?

2. I used "funnyFrame" defined in the MetaFun book. It works fine except that it is left aligned. I'd like to put such a frame in the middle. But \startalignment[middle] didn't work.
Is there any way to make FunnyFrame center aligned?

Thank you for the reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung