Hi again, I have this nice/complicated chapter setup (see attachments): Chapter title Chapter subtitle can have several lines in margin smaller font Three problems I cannot get rid of: - There’s always an indent in front of the title (red box); it should not. - The subtitle should start on the same line as the main title. - The subtitle should have an appropriate line spacing. Please, I’m running out of time... Greetlings, Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net http://wiki.contextgarden.net GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD