Hi! I am trying to run the example Hans published on the 1st of December with a new upload. It is about using the variable font Nupuram. I downloaded the font in a big .zip file. It contains: two explaining files and  folder with  sub-folder "Nupuram", which in turn contains 6 subsub-filders: - otf with 32 otf font files - otf-variable with 1 file "Nupuram-VF.otf" - ttf with 32 ttf font files - ttf-variable with 1 file "Nupuram-VF.ttf" - ufo with 32 subfolders xxx.ufo - webfonts with 33 xxx.woff2 files After looking to contextgarden,I tried to put the "Nupuram" sub-folder or only the folders with .otf in different places of my context-lmtx folder, and using "mtxrun --script font --reload". But the example of Hans didn't work. Then I install the .ttf font files in Windows\fonts; it works, but 1) trying to install the Nupuram-VF.ttf, I have the message that Nupuram-Regular is already installed; and 2) I get the font in the example, but no changes of width or colour. So, now I deleted all the Nupuram everywhere. How could I have it fully working under context-lmtx? I have different places for fonts in my context-lmtx: - tex\texmf\fonts      mainly empty except \data - texmf-context\fonts  populated - texmf-fonts  empty - texmf-modules\fonts  populated Thanks for you help. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Regards -- Alain