* problem with switchtobodyfont
@ 2012-06-06  2:35 Brian Landy
From: Brian Landy @ 2012-06-06  2:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I decided to give the latest minimals a test (I had been using 2012.01.16, updated to 2012.06.05 today), and noticed that switchtobodyfont no longer seems to work properly.  Here is a small example:

\starttypescript [cleartype]
    \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [rm] [serif] [constantia]        [default]
    \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [ss] [sans]  [calibri]           [default]
\stoptypescript<
\usetypescript[cleartype]%
\starttext
{\switchtobodyfont[cleartype,serif,24pt]should be serif\par}
{\switchtobodyfont[cleartype,sans,24pt]should be sans\par}
\stoptext

The problem appears to be applying in a font size the first time the font is loaded.  For example, adding this line works:

% typescript
\starttext
{\switchtobodyfont[cleartype,serif]\switchtobodyfont[24pt]} % new line
{\switchtobodyfont[cleartype,serif,24pt]should be serif\par}
{\switchtobodyfont[cleartype,sans,24pt]should be sans\par}
\stoptext

The point sizes have to match for this to work.

It also works to add in \setupbodyfont[cleartype]; however, this isn’t helpful if there are multiple typescripts to use in the same document.

I didn’t notice any mention of this in the list (apologies if I overlooked it) so assume this is a bug?

Thanks!
Brian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-06-06  2:35 UTC | newest]