Hello, Attached to this mail are two small symbol modules I wrote, temporary called symb-wnc and symb-lsy, that redefine the left and right guillemots using respectively the wncyr fonts and the LaTeX Symbol (LaSy) fonts. The latter are nicer but slower. Two question: (1) should they be named differently? (2) can they be merged? Is there a way to pass options to module so that they can select a certain predefined behaviour, and change it when appropriate commands are issued? That is, I can do it 'the TeX way', but I wonder if ConTeXt shouldn't provide a default interface for this. something like \usemodule[whatever][starting options] \setmoduleoption[something] -- Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta