Am 12.08.2009 um 20:34 schrieb Mojca Miklavec: > I'm sure that there's a workaround (or at least a dozen of other > ways), but I have no time (and my computer is being repaired again) to > inspect right now. Some tips? > MKIV is both very powerful and fast, so you could probably also define > strings inside metapost run, something like > > string mystrings[]; strings[1] := "ABC"; strings[2] = "DEF"; > draw textext(strings[1]); > > Untested. It works, but if you loop it the problem remains. Thanks! Andreas