Hello, I'm running a build server on an older box with CentOS 5. I didn't update ConTeXt Standalone in quite some time. Now I did since I had some problems with the dated version in use, and now I face the following problem: texlua: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by texlua) texlua: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.11' not found (required by texlua) CentOS 5 still ships GLIBC 2.5. What can I do from here? Any chance on running ConTeXt without upgrading the whole system? -- Best Regards, Andreas