Hi, I've defined a combined list as my table of contents as follows: \setuplist[artikel][alternative=c] \definecombinedlist[content][chapter,artikel] \placecontent Now that my document nears 75 pages, the list is too full to go on one page. So I thought I might get rid of the spacing between the next chapter and make the chapters bold instead. Could anyone be so kind and explain to me how I would do this? I've seen \setuplist in the manual but I couldn't figure out where the spacing part was. TIA, Alex