* combined list and spacing
@ 2003-08-18 11:04 Alexander Klink
From: Alexander Klink @ 2003-08-18 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've defined a combined list as my table of contents as follows:

\setuplist[artikel][alternative=c]
\definecombinedlist[content][chapter,artikel]
\placecontent

Now that my document nears 75 pages, the list is too full to go on
one page. So I thought I might get rid of the spacing between the
next chapter and make the chapters bold instead.
Could anyone be so kind and explain to me how I would do this?
I've seen \setuplist in the manual but I couldn't figure out where
the spacing part was.

TIA,
	Alex

* Re: combined list and spacing
@ 2003-08-24 15:37 ` Alexander Klink
From: Alexander Klink @ 2003-08-24 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 01:04:29PM +0200, Alexander Klink wrote:
> I've defined a combined list as my table of contents as follows:
>
> \setuplist[artikel][alternative=c]
> \definecombinedlist[content][chapter,artikel]
> \placecontent
>
> Now that my document nears 75 pages, the list is too full to go on
> one page. So I thought I might get rid of the spacing between the
> next chapter and make the chapters bold instead.
For the record: I solved this using:

\setuplist[chapter][style=bold,before={}]
\setuplist[artikel][alternative=c]
\definecombinedlist[content][chapter,artikel]
\placecontent

easier than I thought :-)

Greetings,
		ALeX

--
... Alexander Klink  ...   undergraduate in Mathematics with Computer Science
...  alech@alech.de  ...                at Darmstadt University of Technology