Hello list, I'm using the Adobe Garamond Premier Pro font. It has 4 optical sizes: Caption, Normal, Subhead, Display. I tried to modify ebgaramond.lfg to adapt it to Garamond Premier Pro. You find it as an attachment. I don't know how to use that goodies file to see the different optical sizes in a document. I've tried this: \loadfontgoodies[GaramondPremierPro] \definefontfamily [default] [rm] [tf=name:GaramondPremierPro-Regular, it=name:GaramondPremierPro-Italic] \setupbodyfont[default,12pt] \dostepwiserecurse {6} {22} {1} { \definebodyfontenvironment[default][#1pt][text=#1pt,em=italic] } \starttext \dostepwiserecurse {6} {22} {1} { \switchtobodyfont[#1pt] \purefontname\font: \input tufte \blank } \stoptext but it does not work. Any help? Thanks in advance, Massi To Hans: if you find it useful for Context, you can add and/or modify it to the distribution. You can also change the author to yourself.