* Visual creators for ConTeXt
@ 2003-10-13 19:45 ^Nitram^
From: ^Nitram^ @ 2003-10-13 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I promised link to creators for ConTeXt ;)
http://www.im.ps.pl/context/?en
(and http://www.im.ps.pl/context/ for polish users)

But - please note - there is early pre-beta version ;)
I will work to increase functionality and performance of this. It
works in IE6 (tested) and Gecko engine browsers (but there are some
errors in display).

Tables: left mouse button - select, right menu.
Flowcharts: left button - inside object - choice type and changing text,
'o' is a connect point... There will be more helps at the site (in the
future) :)
For now, just try by clicking ;)

If anybody has some advices or wishes please contact - I hope I will
implement much more than now.

PS. I think I will re-implement whole code (now it is awful ;) ) - if
somebody want translate to other languages please contact - it will be
possible ;)

--
Best greetings,
 Martin

* Re: Visual creators for ConTeXt
@ 2003-10-14 13:12 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-10-14 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 21:45 13/10/2003, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I promised link to creators for ConTeXt ;)
>http://www.im.ps.pl/context/?en
>(and http://www.im.ps.pl/context/ for polish users)
>
>But - please note - there is early pre-beta version ;)
>I will work to increase functionality and performance of this. It
>works in IE6 (tested) and Gecko engine browsers (but there are some
>errors in display).
>
>Tables: left mouse button - select, right menu.
>Flowcharts: left button - inside object - choice type and changing text,
>'o' is a connect point... There will be more helps at the site (in the
>future) :)
>For now, just try by clicking ;)
>
>If anybody has some advices or wishes please contact - I hope I will
>implement much more than now.

>PS. I think I will re-implement whole code (now it is awful ;) ) - if
>somebody want translate to other languages please contact - it will be
>possible ;)

This is fun! Nice job and quite promissing.

(btw, do you use the xml alternative of the command reference?)

Hans

* Re: Visual creators for ConTeXt
@ 2003-10-14 19:46 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2003-10-14 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

At 21:45 13.10.2003, Martin wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I promised link to creators for ConTeXt ;)
>http://www.im.ps.pl/context/?en
>(and http://www.im.ps.pl/context/ for polish users)
>
>But - please note - there is early pre-beta version ;)
>I will work to increase functionality and performance of this. It
>works in IE6 (tested) and Gecko engine browsers (but there are some
>errors in display).
>
>Tables: left mouse button - select, right menu.
>Flowcharts: left button - inside object - choice type and changing text,
>'o' is a connect point... There will be more helps at the site (in the
>future) :)
>For now, just try by clicking ;)
>
>If anybody has some advices or wishes please contact - I hope I will
>implement much more than now.
>
>PS. I think I will re-implement whole code (now it is awful ;) ) - if
>somebody want translate to other languages please contact - it will be
>possible ;)

First congratulations. This looks very fine! - I would believe that such
tools might help spreading the possibilities of ConText!

I had a look at the FLOWcharts:
I would suggest that the \usemodule[chart] is included in the clipboard
content.
I would suggest that there shoud be a possibility to gieve chart a name
which would result in the clipboard in \startFLOWchart[name] and later on
in \FLOWchart[name]
Is is it posible that the popu-window for changing the shape and addding
text will always be fully visible in order to be able to directly click on
the "change" button?

This approach can save you many keystrokes indeed!

The table creator looks promising. Nice to read polish helptexts :-)

Nice overview of the commands. Is there a "copy to clipboard" intended?

I hope you will further invest into this project. Cheers Willi

* Re: Visual creators for ConTeXt
@ 2003-10-14 20:55   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-10-14 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

> (btw, do you use the xml alternative of the command reference?)

(why "alternative"? ;-))

This is a very good question! I'd like to know, too :)
We could establish a cont-??.xml working group. Or a technical
committee.

Patrick
--
You are your own rainbow!

* Re: Re: Visual creators for ConTeXt
@ 2003-10-15  9:15     ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2003-10-15  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tuesday, October 14, 2003 Patrick Gundlach wrote:

> Hi,

>> (btw, do you use the xml alternative of the command reference?)

> (why "alternative"? ;-))

> This is a very good question! I'd like to know, too :)
> We could establish a cont-??.xml working group. Or a technical
> committee.

There already is (was) a ConTeXt-documentation project on
SourceForge, with a mailing list and all.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: Visual creators for ConTeXt
@ 2003-10-15 10:09       ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-10-15 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Giuseppe Bilotta <gip.bilotta@iol.it> writes:

> There already is (was) a ConTeXt-documentation project on
> SourceForge, with a mailing list and all.

I searched for context and documentation on sf.net, but did not get
any results.

Patrick
--

@ 2003-10-15 10:32         ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2003-10-15 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/context/

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: Visual creators for ConTeXt
@ 2003-10-18 20:08   ` ^Nitram^
From: ^Nitram^ @ 2003-10-18 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

WE> I had a look at the FLOWcharts: I would suggest
[cut]

There is a little update of creators:
- flowcharts - Willi's suggestions implemented
- commands - as above and description mechanism added (no description
yet - but see \setupbackground for example)

PS. Make sure that old files in cache of browser are deleted.

--
Best regards,
 Martin

* ConTeXt project on sf.net (was: Visual creators for ConTeXt)
@ 2003-10-25 13:30           ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-10-25 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Giuseppe and others

Giuseppe Bilotta <gip.bilotta@iol.it> writes: