* TEXEXEC.ini file
@ 2001-10-25 19:10 Mohamed Marzouk
From: Mohamed Marzouk @ 2001-10-25 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have recently received a context package through TEX. I have difficulties with
the installation. When running TEXEXC myfile I get the message "cannot locate
texexec.ini file" though it exists in the directory config. I use MIKETEX. Could
you possibly help me?

Thank you very much in advance,
best regards
Mohamed Marzouk

* Re: TEXEXEC.ini file
@ 2001-10-25 20:25 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2001-10-25 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Mohamed.Marzouk@t-online.de (Mohamed Marzouk) writes:

> I have recently received a context package through TEX. I have
> difficulties with the installation. When running TEXEXC myfile I get
> the message "cannot locate texexec.ini file" though it exists in the
> directory config. I use MIKETEX. Could you possibly help me?

does

        kpsewhich texexec.ini

return any thing?

Try updating your hash table, i.e. run something like mktexlsr.

--
Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* Re[2]: TEXEXEC.ini file
@ 2001-10-26  7:51   ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-10-26  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

>> I have recently received a context package through TEX. I have
>> difficulties with the installation. When running TEXEXC myfile I get
>> the message "cannot locate texexec.ini file" though it exists in the
>> directory config. I use MIKETEX. Could you possibly help me?

BdB> does

BdB>         kpsewhich texexec.ini

BdB> return any thing?

No because he uses MiKTeX, which does not use the kpsewhich
library. To the original poster: put texexec.ini in the same
folder as texexec.pl (localtexmf/context/perltk, usually.)

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta