Hello fellow ConTeXies, since April 2019 it is possible to use \setupregister with compress=text which is a fine addition and has its use cases. Unfortunately, I am confronted with the demand to style the registers with 'f.' for a following single page and else with page ranges. Since the Definition of \registerpagerange is not well documented I don't know which parameter to check for the conditional statement when rewriting it. Could you please give me a hint? In ConTeXt that shipped with TeXlive 2015 it worked that way: \unexpanded\def\registerpagerange#1#2#3#4#5#6#7% {\registerpageseparator \global\setconstant\c_strc_registers_page_state\plusone \dostarttagged\t!registerpagerange\empty \dostarttagged\t!registerfrompage\empty \withregisterpagecommand{#1}{#2}{#3}{#4}% \dostoptagged \ifnum\the\numexpr#6-#3\relax=1 f.% \else \registeronepagerangeseparator \dostarttagged\t!registertopage\empty \withregisterpagecommand{#1}{#5}{#6}{#7}% \dostoptagged \fi \dostoptagged} With best regards Stefan